Winter 2020/2021 Safety Guidelines
We look forward to welcoming you back this winter and remain committed to offering a premier skiing experience while keeping the safety of guests and staff our top priority. Please review the information below to best understand enhancements and changes to our normal operations.
- We’re open daily from 9am to 4pm. Lift tickets must be purchased online.
- Masks are required when visiting Snowbowl. Refusal to comply will result in loss of skiing and riding privileges for one or more days or the whole season.
- Ticket and pass holders will have access to the mountain on a first come, first serve basis. Capacity levels will vary per day, and will be based on factors including but not limited to number of trails open and weather. If capacity is reached, access will be managed at the bottom of Snowbowl Rd. and vehicles will be allowed up as other vehicles leave. To receive capacity updates, follow @AZSBUpdates on Twitter.
- We’re implementing comprehensive health and safety measures to help keep you and our team safe, and are operating in accordance to the latest CDC and Coconino County COVID-19 guidelines.
Commitments to COVID Containment
- All guests and employees must wear a mask at Snowbowl. Refusal to comply may result in loss of skiing and riding privileges for one or more days or the whole season.
- If you are ill or have any of the signs and symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask you to please stay at home. Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are located here.
- We’re making changes to our base area, including increased spacing for physical distancing in lift mazes, reduced contact through online tickets and food ordering, and reducing the number of guests indoors.
- Access to indoor spaces will be limited and we ask that all guests plan to be outside more this season, especially on peak days. Guests not renting equipment should boot up at their vehicle and leave any items not needed for skiing there. You will not be able to hang out or eat a brown bag lunch inside. Buildings will have capacity restrictions and only be for dining or to-go order customers only, lockers, and bathroom use.
- We will follow all guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, including enhanced sanitization of high-touch areas and frequent cleaning of bathrooms.
- In the case of an extreme weather event, injury, or other emergencies, we will prioritize the immediate safety and sheltering needs of guests and staff when in conflict with these COVID-19 guidelines.
- Any individual who tests positive for or has been exposed to COVID-19, will immediately go into isolation and we will work closely with local health officials to notify persons who may have been in contact with that person.
- Please note operations may change at any time and resort officials will diligently monitor the most recent federal and local guidelines to make the necessary shifts to operation in accordance with current health and safety recommendations.
Lift Tickets & Passes
Ski and Ride School
- There will be limited seating indoors and we encourage guests to pre-order online and pick up food to-go. Learn more about our new online ordering system here.
- Outdoor seating is available at all lodges, with increased spacing for physical distancing.
- Contactless payment methods are available at all of our restaurants, so we encourage guests to avoid bringing cash.