This summer’s 18-hole disc golf course has moved to accommodate some mountain improvements. It is now a blend of the 2003 World Disc Golf Championships course and a few new holes. The course begins near the bottom of Grand Canyon Express Chairlift on our Southern Belle ski run. From Hole 1, players will find their way through a mixed conifer and Aspen forest from 9,350′ of elevation up to 9,740′ in just over 1.5 miles before returning to the base of the Grand Canyon Express. Players should allow at least 2 hours to complete this entire course. Families with children, or those looking for a shorter game, should play holes 1-6 and 15-18.
- Limited quantities of discs are available for rent at the shop inside the Agassiz Lodge, seven days a week when the Scenic Chairlift is open.
- $3.00 per disc.
- A refundable deposit of $10 per disc, or leave a credit card for collateral.
- Discs must be returned by 4 p.m. to avoid any charges.
- The course is free to play and is open seven days a week from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm. If you plan on playing before or after hours please park below the gate in lot 6.
- Smoking is not permitted, and don’t litter. Please respect the resort, the forest, and other users.
- Course layout is on irregular and mountainous terrain. Hike carefully and watch your step.
- Certain holes may temporarily close throughout the summer due to re-vegetative projects on the slopes and/or special events.