Arizona Snowbowl views community involvement as a corporate responsibility. We enthusiastically endorse and are committed to supporting our community both by giving and serving. Because of the scope of incoming requests, Arizona Snowbowl has created an outreach committee named ‘Snowbowl Lifts the Community’. This committee is formed by Arizona Snowbowl employees who collect, review and make decisions regarding all inquiries.
Through our outreach program, Arizona Snowbowl offers in-kind and cash donations, services, labor, equipment, and hosts events. We consider not-for-profit programs, groups and causes that enrich the communities where our employees and resort guests live and work, with special consideration given toward educational groups.
Arizona Snowbowl’s charitable contributions are focused but are not limited to youth, scientific, educational, and recreational endeavors. Because we concentrate on having a direct and meaningful impact in the areas we have targeted to support, it is not possible to accommodate every request.
The greatest consideration will be given to those projects/organizations which:
Clearly identify a need and present an innovative way to meet that need
Demonstrate an ability to implement the program
Identify a general benefit to the community
Encourage the use of volunteers
How to Request a Donation
In order to be considered for a charitable donation, requests must:
- Be submitted in writing at least 30 days prior to the date the donation is needed
- Provide the name of the event as well as the date on which it will take place
- Provide proper tax-exempt status
- Provide a brief summary of the organization and how it benefits the individuals it serves and the community at large
- Provide a brief summary of the function at which the donated item(s) will be used to generate funds
- Be specific with regard to item(s) requested (with the understanding that the Committee will use this only as a guideline, but will not be restricted by or limited to the requested item(s) and may choose a different item, if any)
- Indicate how the funds generated by the donated item(s) will be used by the organization
- Include contact person’s name, phone number, mailing address, and email address (if available)
Please note that any donation request not meeting all of the above criteria is subject to possible automatic denial.
Submit your request to:
Email: [email protected]
Arizona Snowbowl / Giving Committee
PO 40 Flagstaff, AZ 86002
Please limit your request to once per year. Any donation request granted by Arizona Snowbowl should not be considered as a future commitment. Arizona Snowbowl receives many hundreds of requests each year making it impossible to grant all requests.