Online Terms and Conditions
- Are fully refundable for 48 hours after purchase, but NOT ON DATE VALID.
- After 48 hours from purchase – credit can be requested, good toward any product or service at Arizona Snowbowl (credit expires on April 30th, 2021).
- If you miss the valid date of tickets credit must be requested within 48 hours of the valid date.
- Do not always guarantee the lowest price. Other specials may be available.
- Online deals may not be combined with other specials.
- Once tickets are redeemed they are no longer valid for refunds or credit.
For hours of operation, please click here.
Ticket purchases may be refunded in the case of injury or jury duty. Documentation required.
For more information or to provide refund documentation, please email [email protected]
All rides and attractions are subject to closings and holds for weather or other conditions.
No animals are permitted on the lifts. Service Animal Policy
Restrictions apply including, but not limited to, capacity, and height/weight/health restrictions.
Summer passes are not valid for private events or events that require a separate admission.
Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Guests assume the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules. All guests are required to complete a Release of Liability Form before participating in any activities.
Thank you for your purchase and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Winter Tickets, Lessons, and Rentals
- Do not always guarantee the lowest price. Other specials may be available.
- Are date specific and valid only for the date purchased.
- Are not refundable on the date valid.
- Are fully refundable for 48 hours after purchase.
- After 48 hours from purchase – credit can be requested before date valid, good toward any product or service at Arizona Snowbowl (credit expires April 30, 2021).
Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
Skis or Snowboard required for lift access during winter season. We do not guarantee parking, road conditions, weather conditions, snow conditions, open terrain, or number of lifts operating. Please arrive early. Hours and Operations vary. Please visit www.snowbowl.ski for current information.
Purchasing rentals does not guarantee availability on rentals. Rentals are issued on a first come first serve basis.
Ticket, Rental and Lesson purchases may be refunded in specific cases of injury or jury duty when refund is requested BEFORE the date valid. Requests for refunds are considered on an individual basis and are subject to qualifying circumstances and documentation. For more information, email [email protected]
Permission to Film or Videotape: Purchase of this ticket or pass constitutes consent for Arizona Snowbowl to use any film, video or reproduction of image and/or voice of a Pass or Ticket Holder for any purpose whatsoever without any payment or notification to the Pass or Ticket Holder.
Assumption of General Risk: Skier AGREES not to sue for any injury or death and VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS of participation, inherent or otherwise, including related to use of the ski lifts. WARNING: Under Arizona law, a skier accepts the risk of any injury to person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing, including changing weather conditions, existing and changing snow surface conditions, surface or subsurface conditions, whether marked or unmarked, collisions with natural or man-made objects, whether marked or unmarked and the failure of skiers to ski within their own abilities.
Power Product Purchase Terms and Conditions:
- The Power Card and Power Pack cannot be used on the following day(s): 12/26/20-12/31/20, 1/16/21-1/17/21, 2/13/21-2/14/21.
- Power Packs and the redeemed ticket(s) are not refundable and non transferable – limit one (1) lift ticket per day.
- Limit one (1) Power Product per guest.
- The person redeeming the card must be the person whose name is on the card. Power Cards are direct to lift on your FREE visit. Please bring your Power Card and picture ID to a ticket window to receive your lift ticket for all subsequent days.
- Redeemed ticket(s) is valid for the 2020/2021 winter season only.
- Card and redeemed tickets are not replaceable, even if lost or stolen.
- Card expires winter closing day, 2021, for each resort.
- Card and redeemed ticket(s) are not for resale; any such act will be prosecuted as a criminal offense.
- No other promotions are valid with this card.
Multi Day Flex
Multi Day Flex Purchase Terms and Conditions:
- Multi Day Flex passes are activated the first day of use and must be used on consecutive days (with one rest day available).
- Multi Day Flex passes and redeemed tickets are not refundable and not replaceable, even if lost or stolen.
- Multi Day Flex passes are non transferable – the person redeeming the product must be the person whose name is on the product.
- Redeemed ticket(s) is valid for the 2019/2020 winter season only.
- Multi Day Flex passes expire winter closing day, 2020.
- Multi Day Flex passes and redeemed ticket(s) are not for resale; any such act will be prosecuted as a criminal offense.
- No other promotions are valid with this product.
World's Best Spring Break Resort Credit
Your World’s Best Spring Break lift ticket comes with a FREE resort credit which may be used in our restaurant, bar, retail shop, or repair shop on the day of your visit. The FREE resort credit may NOT be used for rental equipment, additional lift tickets, lodging, or season passes. Valid same dates as ticket.
- All participants are required to have proper equipment (waterproof pants, waterproof gloves, sunscreen, eye protection such as goggles on cold days and sunglasses for warmer, sunny days) and layers of clothing for inclement and changing weather conditions. Helmets are required. Children are required to have snacks, a lunch or enough money for lunch, and provide allergy, medical condition, and emergency contact information.
- All participants must have a season pass or lift ticket. Please make sure your child has an attached season pass, lift ticket or FREE 10 and Younger Pass before dropping him/her off. Contact the Arizona Snowbowl Reservation Center at [email protected] for information about lift tickets and season passes.
- Fully functional and proper sized equipment is required. All ski equipment must have current DIN bindings, metal edges, and brakes. Non-DIN bindings are not acceptable. All snowboards must have bindings, metal edges, a P-tex base, and a safety leash. Please use snowboard boots rather than winter boots.
- All young children must be “toilet trained” and willing to participate.
- We make every effort to keep the same instructor with their group for each session, but we cannot guarantee it.
- A minimum enrollment of 4 students in the same discipline with the same ability level is required in order for us to form a class.
- Signing a Release of Liability is included as part of the online registration process. If for some reason parents do not register online, they must sign a Release of Liability form at check-in for each child in order for them to participate in the program.
- There are no refunds or make-up days for missed sessions.
- Participants will be placed in a class based on their ability, not on the level of terrain on which they have previously skied or ridden. On the first day, after verbally assessing each child, staff will place the children into specific groups. Each group will then be assessed on-snow. Adjustments will be made at this time. Do not misrepresent her/his age or ability as this undermines the class, the coach and, most importantly, does a disservice to your child.
Requests to cancel your child’s class that are made at least 14 days prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund. Requests made within 14 days prior to the first class will receive a 50% refund. Requests to cancel made on or after the first class will not receive a refund. Cancellations and refunds must be made at the Ski & Ride School Reservation Desk or by contacting us at [email protected]
- There are no refunds or make-up days for missed classes.
- Skiing and snowboarding are outdoor sports. The weather can involve changes to roads, parking, slopes, lift and resort operations due to freezing temperatures, wind, and strong precipitation. Please plan accordingly, including but not limited to lesson arrival time, protective clothing choice and understanding that each day can require adjustment to schedules and protective clothing, as weather changes.
- Chains and 4-wheel drive may be required.
- Do not bring your child to Snowburners if she/he is sick. She/he could make the coach and other participants sick, too.
- If your child has special medical needs, write instructions on your registration form and notify your coach on the first day.
- There are no make-up days in Snowburners. If your child is unable to make it on a specific day we cannot switch him to a different class because it disrupts the class dynamic.
What to Bring
- Clothing and gear appropriate for conditions: neck gaiter, goggles, only one pair of socks, snow pants, and non-fleece mittens or gloves.
- Helmets are required.
- Snacks, lip balm, sunblock, hand warmers on cold days.
Apply sunscreen and take your child to the bathroom before class.
Learn in Five
- Each day includes Hart Prairie Beginner Area lift ticket, rental equipment, and lesson. This program is for participants who have never skied or snowboarded before.
- Switching equipment type (skis to snowboard or visa versa) during program not permitted.
- Lesson is required to be completed for each of the 5 days. Cannot skip lessons. Must complete all five days to receive a free season pass for remainder of season.
- Upon completion of program, guests are eligible for 50% off a season pass for the following season. Season pass purchase must be done in person or over the phone to verify completion of program.
The Learn in 5 program is fully refundable for 48 hours after purchase. After 48 hours from purchase, credit can be requested until redeemed, good toward any product or service at Arizona Snowbowl (credit expires at end of 2019/2020 season). Once redeemed, no refunds or credits issued. Cancellations and refunds must be made at the Guest Services counter or by contacting us at [email protected]
The following rules and conditions are the terms for all Pass and Ticket use and purchases. By reading and acknowledging the same, the purchaser (herein after referred to as “Passholder”) agrees and accepts his/her contractual obligation.
- This Pass shall remain the property of each involved Released Party ski area ( “Released Party” herein has the same meaning as in the applicable Winter, Summer and Biking and Non-Winter Recreational Activities Warning, Assumption of Risk, Full Release of Liability and Indemnification Agreement acknowledged and signed in conjunction with these Passholder Rules) and is NOT TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If the pass is used by anyone other than the person named thereon, or, if there is misrepresentation of age or dependent status, it will result in termination of lift/pass privileges and/or prosecution under the applicable state statutes. The pass must be shown to the ticket checker or lift attendant prior to boarding any lift in winter or using any Recreational Activity in the summer. Refusal to comply will be considered misuse of the Pass and the Pass may be revoked without refund. Broken or scratched passes will not be accepted. If there is a notable change in your appearance (i.e., shaved head), you may be asked to return to the Ticket Office to have a new photo taken. Lost or stolen passes must be reported immediately to the Ticket Office of the involved ski area. A lost or stolen pass will be replaced one time only and A REPLACEMENT FEEwill be charged.
- DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR PASS. If you do forget, you will be charged a fee for a daily replacement ticket at the applicable ski area rate.
- No warranty is expressed or implied as to weather conditions, which can vary greatly and affect daily or seasonal operation.
- Due to parking capacity limits, parking privileges at the ski area is not guaranteed to passholders.
- The ski area operator shall have the right to confiscate or revoke the privileges conferred by the Pass where, in the sole judgment of its representative, the Passholder: 1) uses public vulgarity and/or threatening gestures towards ANYemployee or guest; 2) enters into or skis in a “CLOSED”area; 3) acts in any manner that endangers or may endanger the safety of Participant or any other person; 4) violates the law; 5) provides ski lessons or related services for compensation without express authorization; 6) engages in misconduct , damages ski area property or creates a nuisance; 7) repeatedly or flagrantly fails to comply with the standards of skiing/riding in posted SLOW ZONES; or 8) uses the pass in a fraudulent manner. Such acts may also be prosecuted as a criminal offense. Other violations may be subject to Forest Service rules, and may involve fines and/or loss of privileges.
- The Passholder AGREES TO READand COMPLY WITH ALL RULEScontained on SIGNAGE at the LOCATION of the ENTRY to each SKI LIFT and EACH RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY. The Passholder recognizes that HELMETS ARE REQUIRED on ziplines and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking and diggler riding and that the Passholder should consider wearing a helmet and body armor AT ALL TIMES while participating in these ACTIVITIES. The Passholder recognizes that when DOWNHILL BIKING AND DIGGLER RIDING, body armor is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and Passholder should wear body armor AT ALL TIMES while participating. The Passholder understands and agrees that a helmet and/or body armor IS IN NO WAY A GUARANTEE OF SAFETY, and that no helmet or body armor can protect the wearer against all foreseeable impacts to the head and/or body, and that many of the events included in the ACTIVITY and other related activities can expose the user to forces that exceed the limits of protection provided by helmet and/or body armor. The Passholder also understands that the helmet and/or body armor DOES NOT GUARD AGAINST injury to the neck, spine, or any other part of the body, and that these limitations are INHERENT RISKS of the ACTIVITY.
- ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT WHEN USING THE PASS IN COLORADO: Loading a lift while intoxicated, leaving the scene of a collision, of which you are involved, ducking boundary ropes or skiing or snowboarding in any closed areas are violations of Purgatory Resort’s regulations and Colorado Senate Bill 90-80. Such violations are a Class 2 petty offense and, upon conviction, may be punished by a FINE OF UP TO $1000. The above violations, as well as reckless or careless skiing or snowboarding and cutting lift lines, will result in the loss of your Pass without refund.
- ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT WHEN USING THE PASS IN NEW MEXICO: All use of this Pass is subject to NMSA § 24-15-1 et seq. (the New Mexico Ski Safety Act) and may be subject to Code of Federal Regulations § 261 and The Skier Responsibility Ordinance of Taos County.
- ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT WHEN USING THE PASS IN ARIZONA: All use of this Pass is subject to A.R.S. § 5-701 et seq. (2012).
- ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT WHEN USING THE PASS IN UTAH: All use of this Pass is subject to the Utah Code Annotated 78B-401 et.seq. (the Utah Ski Safety Act). The Undersigned are advised that a person using any of the facilities of the ski area is considered a skier. The Undersigned acknowledge and understand the dangers and risks of skiing and understand that the Participant, as a “skier” under Utah law, ASSUMES ALL INHERENT DANGERS AND RISKS AND IS BARRED FROM MAKING ANY CLAIM OR RECOVERING FROM ANY SKI AREA OPERATOR FOR INJURIES RESULTING FROM INHERENT RISKS OF SKIING, as provided by the Utah Ski Safety Act.
- The Passholder gives FULL PERMISSIONfor any Released Party to use ANY AUDIO OR VISUAL MATERIALSof the Passholder or any minor(s) taken at the resort, and release the use of any audio or visual materials taken, or on file, for any uses by the ski area, of Passholder or minor(s) for whom Passholder is responsible. Passholder understands that all said images and sound recordings shall constitute the property of the Released Party ski area, solely and completely.
- The Passholder represents that he/she are in good health and there are no special problems associated with his/her participation in ANYski area activities. The Passholder authorizes any RELEASED PARTYand/or their authorized personnel to call for medical care for the Passholder or to transport the Passholder to a medical facility or hospital if, in the opinion of such personnel, medical attention is needed. The Passholder agrees that upon his/her transport to any such medical facility or hospital that the RELEASED PARTY shall not have any further responsibility for the Passholder. Further, the Passholder agrees to pay all costs associated with such medical care and related transportation provided for the Passholder and shall indemnify and hold harmless all RELEASED PARTY from any costs incurred therein, or any claims arising therefrom.
- Each involved ski area reserves the RIGHT TO REVOKEyour Pass WITHOUT A REFUNDfor violation of any of the above rules and conditions. Any violation of the above rules may be subject to criminal penalties under applicable State and Federal laws.
Season Pass Refund Option
Season passes are non-refundable unless the Pass Refund Option is selected and paid for at the time of pass purchase.
The cost for purchasing the Pass Refund Option is 5.5% of the pass purchase price. The cost of the plan is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Refunds will only be considered for the following reasons:
- Injury/Illness/Death: If you are unable to ski/snowboard due to injury or illness, we require a letter from your physician for a refund. In the case of a death, a copy of a certified death certificate will be required.
- Transfer of employment: If you are moving a minimum of 300 miles away for employment, we require a letter from your employer for a refund. This includes deployment/transfers for active duty military.
- Pregnancy: If you are unable to ski due to pregnancy, a letter is required from your physician for a refund.
- Government Ordered Closure: In the event the passholder’s home resort is closed as a result of a federal, state, or local executive order (as during the COVID-19 pandemic), a refund can be requested while the government order IS IN EFFECT. Home Resort is defined as the resort where you purchased your pass.
How Refunds are Calculated:
Once the ticket or business office receives the refund request and required documentation (in writing), your refund amount will be calculated based on the following:
- Prior to Season Opening: If you request a refund for a covered incident that occurs prior to the start of the season, you will be reimbursed 90% of the cost of your pass. If you purchased the summer pass option along with your winter pass, and you request a refund before the winter season begins, please note that any days the pass was used during the summer will be charged against your total refund amount.
- In Season (pro-rated): For covered incidents that occur after the winter or summer season begins, we will refund 90% of the cost of your pass less the retail day rate for each of the days your pass was used.
- Refund Request Deadline: The deadline to submit a refund request is February 28, 2021. Requests received after this date will not be considered.
For guests who elect to participate in our pass payment plan, refunds will not be processed until the full amount of the pass product sale has been collected.
How to submit a claim:
Please present the required documentation to the ticket or business office at the resort where the pass was purchased.
By purchasing or using your Gift Card, you agree to the following terms and conditions: Gift cards are non-returnable and not for resale. Gift cards should be treated and safeguarded like cash and lost, damaged, or stolen cards will not be replaced. You are responsible for all transactions associated with the use of the Gift Card, including any unauthorized transactions. Your Gift Card is not a credit card or credit line and no deposit account is associated with it and balances are not insured by the FDIC. Only one gift card balance can be applied toward a single transaction online (excludes retail orders through Shopify) and up to four can be used toward a single transaction at on-site locations. Gift cards may not be consolidated or combined to purchase a new gift card, nor will we combine multiple gift cards into one gift card per customer requests. Gift cards do not expire. We reserve the right not to accept any Gift Card or otherwise limit use of a Gift Card if we reasonably believe that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT GIFT CARD.