Where to Park
Arizona Snowbowl has multiple parking lots to provide you with easy access to the base area and lifts.
Hart Prairie Lodge parking provides access to all winter amenities available at Arizona Snowbowl including:
- Guest Services
- The Sports Shop
- Ski & Ride School
- Restaurants including Hart Prairie Restaurant & Bar and Fremont Restaurant & Bar
- Direct access to Hart Prairie Beginner Area, Grand Canyon Express, and Sunset chairlifts (download a trail map)
- Administration offices are located on the third floor of Hart Prairie Lodge.
Agassiz Lodge parking provides access to:
- Ticket Office
- Agassiz Lodge Sports Shop
- Restaurants including Agassiz Restaurant & Bar and 9,500′,
- Direct access to Agassiz chairlift (download a trail map)
Parking lots # 7 and 8 are the closest to Agassiz Lodge. Additional parking lots #5 and 6 are also available.
Please note: there is no parking on Snowbowl Road.
Flagstaff High School offers a FREE park-n-ride serviced by Mountain Express on Saturdays and Sundays through February 29, 2020. Save gas and earn a $5 voucher when you board the shuttle from this location.
Fort Valley Lodge offers ride-share parking year-round, with a FREE Shuttle parking to the base area on select winter days. The Fort Valley parking lot is conveniently located at the corner of Snowbowl road and Hwy 180.
Per USFS regulation, overnight parking is permitted for guests seeking to hike and camp in the wilderness (outside the ski area boundaries). Guests must park in parking lots below the ski area’s entry gate. No overnight camping is permitted in the parking lots.