3/16 COVID-19 Update
As of 3/16, Snowbowl remains open according to our winter operating schedule.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve in the U.S., we at Arizona Snowbowl have been following along closely to the latest developments and recommendations. At the time of this blog update, the level of community spread in Arizona according to the Arizona Department of Health Services (AHDS) is minimal, and we continue to actively monitor all channels for updated information.
We take the health and safety of our guests and employees seriously, and we are committed to minimizing the impacts of COVID-19 exposure in our community through the following precautionary measures:
- Significantly reducing seating in all lodges to increase spacing, and creating additional outdoor seating where possible
- Limiting the number of guests in the indoor rental area at one time
- Transitioning from existing menu to grab-and-go dining options, such as wraps and pre-wrapped burgers
- Increased sanitization of all guest and employee spaces, including bathrooms, lockers, and dining areas
- To respect personal spacing, guests wishing to ride alone or with fewer than the prescribed number of seats on a chairlift lift may ask the lift attendant to do so
In addition to the above measures, we encourage guests to bring their own lunches and eat at their cars or outdoors and to avoid indoor spaces when possible. Shuttle buses will also be discontinued for the remainder of the season for the health and safety of all guests and employees.
At the time of this blog update, our updated terms and conditions extend the expiration date of resort credits through April 30, 2021 for guests who pre-purchased tickets, lessons, and rentals. To view terms and conditions, please click here. If you have any additional questions or concerns about reservations, please contact us at [email protected]
We’re passionate about our love for the mountains and the outdoors, and at this time we are scheduled to operate according to our regular schedule. We understand that this is a sensitive and rapidly changing situation, and we encourage all guests to exercise caution and their best judgement, including observing hand hygiene recommendations and increasing personal space. As any other changes arise, we’ll post updates here on this blog as well as our social media channels.
The Snowbowl Team