PLEASE NOTE: as of April 12, Snowbowl will only have intermediate and advanced terrain open. There will be no beginner terrain or beginner level lessons available for the remainder of the season.
Children Ages 4-7
Our exciting SkiWee and MiniRider ski and snowboarding programs are designed for 4-7 year olds of all abilities. These programs emphasize a fun learning environment, where our number one priority is your child’s needs and safety.
- SkiWee and MiniRider programs include a lift ticket, rental equipment (boots, skis or snowboard), and lessons. Full-day lessons are recommended for this age group. A supervised lunch is included with the full-day program. (Please inform the Ski & Snowboard School of special dietary needs when checking your child in.)
- Rental Equipment for children enrolled in SkiWee/MiniRider program will be issued at the Ski & Snowboard School – not in the Rental Department.
- Please note: in April, Arizona Snowbowl will be open Thursday through Sunday weekly, with lifts turning from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- SkiWee is closed for the season.
- Our scheduled last day of the 2018-19 winter season is April 22, 2018. Details
- Due to the popularity of this program, reservations are required. Walk-ins are accommodated on a limited basis. For more information please contact us at [email protected]
- On the day of your trip, please register in the Ski & Snowboard School, located on the lower level of Hart Prairie Lodge.
- Due to the high volume of SkiWee and MiniRider reservation requests, all cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of your arrival. Cancellations made after the deadline are subject to a $25 charge.
|FULL DAY||A.M. HALF DAY|
|SkiWee/ MiniRider Holiday Rates
Holiday Dates: December 16, 2017-January 7, 2018, January 13-15, 2018 and February 17-19, 2018
Good to Know
For our SkiWee and Mini-Rider programs, we require that all children have waterproof pants, a hat or helmet, waterproof gloves or mittens, and sunglasses or ski goggles.
Children Ages 8-12
Your child will have a blast with our professional instructors in a fun and active learning environment designed for all abilities.
Please bring your child in their equipment to the base area of the Hart Prairie Chairlift at one of the following times:
- 4-hour lessons meet at 9:45 a.m.
- 2-hour lessons meet at either 9:45 a.m. or 12:45 p.m.
- No reservation needed. For questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Read our tips for first-timers so you’re well prepared when you arrive at Snowbowl.
|LESSON||2-hour intermediate or advanced level||
|ADD A 2ND LESSON||Add a second 2-hour group lesson same day||$39|
Complete your lesson package with ski or snowboard equipment rentals. Learn more
Good to Know
For our children lesson programs, we require that all children have waterproof pants, a hat or helmet, waterproof gloves or mittens, and sunglasses or ski goggles.