Now Open Daily From 9 AM-4 PM!
The 22/23 winter season has officially begun! A huge shoutout to each and every one of you who made it such a memorable opening day! The Arizona Gondola started turning this morning marking the start of the 22-23 winter season with access to six trails. We are beyond excited to announce that Arizona Snowbowl is officially open 9 am-4 pm daily for skiing and riding!
Our team continues to work around the clock to open up new trails. Stay up to date on all weather and trail conditions here.
FREE Donuts and Hot Cocoa at Agassiz Lodge
Donuts and hot cocoa will be available at the Agassiz Lodge on November 18 from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM, while supplies last! Fuel up for the day with a warm hot chocolate and a donut from Dunkin’ Donuts!
Live Music at Agassiz Lodge
Live music with DJ Quick Kay will be happening on the Agassiz Lodge Deck from 11 AM – 3 PM on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! Get your groove on this weekend!
Save More When You Buy Early
Lift tickets for opening day start as low as $29 when you get yours online and in advance. Get yours today and join us for an epic opening day!
Important Things To Know This Weekend
- Hart Prairie Lodge will be open for rentals and guest services only.
- All lift tickets must be purchased online HERE.
- Guest services at the Hart Prairie Lodge will be available to assist you with your lift tickets, season passes, or any other inquiries from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- All season passes must be picked up at Guest Services at the Hart Prairie Lodge.
- Rentals must be reserved online HERE and our Hart Prairie Rental Shop will be open from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Agassiz Lodge will be open for retail and food and beverage only.
- The Agassiz Lodge Sports Shop will be open from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- The Agassiz Restaurant and 9500′ Bar will be open from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Kids 12 and Younger Ski FREE
That’s right, you read it right! Kids 12 & younger ski FREE all season long with a Power Kids Season Pass – no strings attached.