Now Open Daily, 9 AM-4 PM!
The 23/24 winter season kicked off on Friday, November 17, 2023, at 9 AM and we’re so stoked to welcome everyone back to the mountain for another incredible season! A huge shoutout goes out to everyone who joined us on opening day and made it such a memorable time!
We are beyond excited to announce that Arizona Snowbowl is officially open daily from 9 AM – 4 PM for skiing and riding!
The Grand Canyon Express Chairlift and Little Spruce Conveyor started spinning this morning with access to Midway Catwalk, Log Jam, Wild Turkey, Round Up, and Little Spruce beginner area.
Our team continues to work around the clock to open up new trails – stay up to date on all weather and trail conditions here!
Save More When You Buy Early
Lift tickets for the 23/24 winter start as low as $19 when you get yours online and in advance! Plan out your ski trips in advance this season and save BIG!
Important Things To Know About Opening Weekend
- Early season conditions do exist, ski & ride with care.
- Guest Services will be open from 8 AM – 4:30 PM this weekend.
- Rentals will be open from 8 AM – 4:30 PM this weekend.
- Hart Prairie Lodge Restaurant is now open daily from 8 AM – 4 PM.
- Grand Canyon Express Chairlift will provide access to intermediate terrain only.
- Little Spruce Conveyor will provide access to beginner terrain only.
- Agassiz Lodge Restaurant is now open daily from 10 AM – 4 PM.
- All lift tickets must be purchased online.
- Rentals must be reserved online.
- Season passes must be picked up from Guest Services at the Hart Prairie Lodge.
Snow Totals, Open Terrain, Road and Road Conditions
Kids 12 and Younger Ski FREE
That’s right, you read it right! Kids 12 & younger ski FREE all season long with a Power Kids Season Pass – no strings attached.