An Update on Winter 2020/2021
- We will continue to comply with all local, state and federal guidelines in operating our business.
- We will ask you to stay home if you are sick or feel symptomatic.
- We will require masks and face coverings.
- We will ask you to keep at least 6 feet of distance between you and others.
- Access to indoor spaces – such as restaurants, restrooms, etc. – will be limited. On busy days, we expect to limit indoor space and ask you to plan to be outside or consider going to your vehicle to warm up or eat.
- Lifts (including our new gondola) and lift lines will support physical distancing. Guests may ride lifts with family or traveling companions.
- We expect all purchases (including lift tickets, rentals, ski school and most food and beverage options) to be available online. Products will be available for purchase on our website later this fall – we encourage everyone to buy well in advance to secure your preferred date.
- We will monitor busy times closely and may limit access to Snowbowl during peak weekends and holidays. If this occurs, we will open our mountain on a first-come, first-serve basis and will communicate this on our website and social media.
- We understand you’re looking for safer ways to recreate and we will support that with discounted rates during weekdays and off-peak times. Our new My Weekday season pass starts at just $199 through October 9 and is perfect for those working or learning from home. Be on the lookout for discounted weekday lift tickets, too.