Teen & Adult Lessons
Whether it’s your first time on the slopes or you’re looking to improve your skills, everyone can benefit from a lesson. The Arizona Snowbowl Ski & Ride School offers lessons for skiers and riders age 13 and over at any ability level, so you work on everything from learning to glide on snow to high-speed carving and bumps.
Our group lessons are formed based on ability level and taught by our professional instructors. Please note the prices listed do not include a lift ticket or equipment.
Easy Online Exchanges
We understand plans change, so every lift ticket, rental or lesson purchased from Snowbowl or a Power Pass resort can be exchanged online*. There are no additional fees to change your itinerary – just pay for any price differences.
*Product changes must be completed by midnight (11:59 p.m. MST) the night before your visit and credits must be used by April 30, 2021. See full terms and conditions here.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- The Ski and Ride School provides an important service for new skiers and riders and students wishing to improve their skills. By following defined protocols and taking necessary precautions for safe interactions, students and instructors can enjoy a safe and memorable learning experience.
- Face coverings are required for all students and instructors, and all lessons will take place outdoors, including breaks – there will be no group indoor breaks. Please plan and dress accordingly.
- All lessons (except PM add-on lessons) must be purchased online to help manage daily student capacity and instructor inventory.
- Daily temperature checks will be required for all instructors, and students and instructors will receive symptom and exposure questionnaires upon their arrival to the ski area for ski school.
- Students will proceed directly to the on-snow check-in area instead of indoors and will be connected with their instructor at that time.
- Instructors will be managing groups to allow for increased physical distancing and independent learning wherever possible.
- Safety on chairlifts is paramount, and students too young to ride chairlifts by themselves safely or those who require additional assistance will be seated with another instructor or guest.
Lesson Times and Prices
|10 am – 12 pm||$69|
|1 pm – 3 pm||$69|
|1 pm – 3 pm add-on lesson
Purchase on day of arrival at ticket window
Please arrive in your equipment and with your Snowbowl Card at the base area of the Hart Prairie chairlift at one of the following times:
- 2-hour lessons meet at either 9:45 am or 12:45 pm
- Please make reservations online. For more information please contact us at [email protected].
Read our tips for first-timers so you’re well prepared when you arrive at Snowbowl.
Complete your lesson package with ski or snowboard equipment rentals. Learn more