Arizona Snowbowl features two base areas each with separate parking lots. The Hart Prairie Base Area is best suited for newcomers to Snowbowl, guests of all ability levels, and rental guests and offers access to all resort amenities including our rental shop. The Agassiz Base Area is best suited for intermediate to advanced skiers with direct access to expert terrain on the Arizona Gondola plus food, retail, and tickets at Agassiz Lodge.
Due to COVID-19, access the mountain will be managed on a first come, first serve basis for ticketed guests and passholders. If the mountain reaches capacity, guests will be asked to wait at the base of Snowbowl Road until vehicles on the mountain leave. For capacity and other mountain updates, follow us on Twitter at @AZSBUpdates. For open trails and lifts, please see our snow report.
Hart Prairie Base Area Parking
Provides access to all winter amenities available at Arizona Snowbowl including:
- Guest Services
- Hart Prairie Sport Shop
- Ski & Ride School
- Restaurants including Hart Prairie Restaurant & Bar and Fremont Restaurant & Bar
- Direct access to the Hart Prairie, Grand Canyon Express, and Sunset chairlifts (beginner, intermediate and expert terrain). See Trail Maps
- Administration offices are located on the third floor of Hart Prairie Lodge.
Agassiz Base Area Parking
Provides access to:
- Ticket Office
- Agassiz Lodge Sports Shop
- Agassiz Restaurant & Bar and 9,500′ Bar
- Direct access to the Arizona Gondola (expert and intermediate terrain only). See Trail Map
Parking lots # 7 and 8 are the closest to Agassiz Lodge. Additional parking lots #5 and 6 are also available.
Please note: there is no parking on Snowbowl Road.
Per USFS regulation, overnight parking is permitted for guests seeking to hike and camp in the wilderness (outside the ski area boundaries). Guests must park in parking lots below the ski area’s entry gate. No overnight camping is permitted in the parking lots.