USASA Grand Canyon Series | Friday Night Lights Rail Jam
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
USASA Grand Canyon Series | Friday Night Lights Rail Jam | March 4th, 2022
*Venue is located on the lower part of Southern Belle, just outside of the Fremont Lodge accessed via foot.*
⚠ COVID-19 and other safety precautions ⚠:
- Please refer to the USASA Return To Play Plan/COVID-19 for more information
- ALL EVENT INFORMATION IS ON OUR Team App
- ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THE EVENT MUST BE USASA MEMBERS. SPECTATORS, AND GATHERINGS OF PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT A PARTICIPANT OF THE EVENT ARE PROHIBITED AT THE START AREA, AND MASKS ARE ENCOURAGED.
- National Weather Service forecast for Arizona Snowbowl can be found here
LIFT TICKETS: *This event is a hike-to venue.
EVENT TIMES: *Please note* All times are subject to change on the event day. Visit our Team App for up to date information. **Athletes must be present at the venue at their appropriate inspection, and competition start times (refer to Start List on TeamApp).
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS RAIL JAM March 4th, 2022: Rail Jam (RJ 3)
- 4:30 to 5:30 Check In at Fremont Lodge
- 5:30 to 6:00 Course Inspection & Practice
- 6:15 Competitors Meeting at Start Area
- 6:30 Rail Jam Start
- 8:00 Awards Ceremony at Fremont Lodge