Winter Scenic Gondola Rides
Scenic Gondola Rides Are Now Available Daily!
Take in the dramatic scenery of Northern Arizona from a bird’s eye view on the Arizona Gondola. As the lift travels up to 11,500 feet, you can see the cinder cone volcanic field, the red rocks in Sedona, and as far as the Grand Canyon on a clear day. The gondola ride offers great opportunities for photography, observing skiers and snowboarders, or just enjoying the fresh air and expansive views from the San Francisco Peaks. Please note there is no unloading at the top terminal in the winter season.
- Scenic Gondola rides are available daily from 2:00 PM till 4:00 PM.
- Scenic Gondola rides are $29.00 for all ages, includes one round-trip ride.
- Guests must purchase a Scenic Gondola ticket to ride, lift tickets and season passes are not valid as gondola ticket.
- Scenic Gondola riders will ride in their own cabins.
- No unloading at the top of the Arizona Gondola.
All tickets must be purchased online in advance and quantities are limited per day.
Terms and Safety Policies
Travel time on the winter scenic gondola is approximately 20 minutes and there is no unloading at the top terminal. All rides and attractions are subject to closings and cancellations for weather or other conditions. Restrictions apply including, but not limited to, capacity constraints and other closures and height/weight/health restrictions.
All activities at Snowbowl are weather permitting. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Guest assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules. For more information, including updated weather conditions and operating schedule, call (928) 779-1951.