Where to Park
Arizona Snowbowl has multiple parking lots to provide you with easy access to the base area and lifts.
- Guest Services
- The Sports Shop
- Ski & Ride School
- Restaurants including Hart Prairie Restaurant & Bar, Fremont Restaurant & Bar and Trails End
- Direct access to Hart Prairie Beginner Area, Grand Canyon Express, and Sunset chairlifts (download a trail map)
- Administration offices are located on the third floor of Hart Prairie lodge.
Hart Prairie Lodge parking provides access all winter amenities available at Arizona Snowbowl including:
- Ticket Office
- Agassiz Lodge Sports Shop
- Restaurants including Agassiz Restaurant & Bar and 9,500′,
- Direct access to Agassiz chairlift (download a trail map)
Parking lots #1 and 2 are the closest to Agassiz lodge. Additional parking lots #3 and 4 are also available. Please proceed to the end of Snowbowl Road, 1/2 mile past Hart Prairie lodge.
Please note: there is no parking on Snowbowl Road.
Fort Valley Lodge offers ride-share parking year-round, with a FREE Shuttle parking to the base area on select winter days. Parking Fort Valley parking lot is conveniently located at the corner of Snowbowl road and Hwy 180.
Per USFS regulation, overnight parking is permitted for guests seeking to hike and camp in the wilderness (outside the ski area boundaries). Guests must park in parking lots below the ski area’s entry gate. No overnight camping is permitted in the parking lots.