Learn in Five
Designed for first-timers* ages 13+ with no previous experience in skiing or snowboarding, Learn In Five includes everything for a successful introduction to winter sports. Participants are free to choose any five days for the remainder of the season, allowing the most flexibility. When all five days have been completed, participants will receive a FREE season pass for the remainder of the 2019/20 winter season plus an option to purchase 2020/21 season passes at 50% OFF!
*Guests cannot have previously purchased season passes or lift tickets to Arizona Snowbowl
Program costs $249. Registration is now open and extends through February 29, 2020, with lessons offered throughout the remainder of the 2019/20 winter season (early to mid-April).
Here’s what is provided for each of the five days:
- A group lesson – Hear more about why Arizona Snowbowl is Where Arizona Learns to Ski!
- Your first day will be a 90-minute beginner Snow Experience lesson offered throughout the day.
- On days 2-5, you’ll have the option of continuing Snow Experience lessons, or progressing to higher level lessons offered at 10am and 1pm.
- Equipment rentals package – See our tips on gear and what to wear. Clothing and accessories are not included in the package, but are available for rent from our partner, Arrive.
- Lift ticket with access to Hart Prairie, Aspen, Humphreys, Little and Big Spruce Conveyors. See a trail map.
Questions? Please contact us at [email protected]