COVID-19 Safety Guidelines Winter 21/22
We’re excited to welcome you back to Snowbowl this winter! With so much to look forward to, we want to make it easy for you to understand what to expect when you arrive at the resort. Our COVID-19 safety guidelines are based on the latest recommendations from the CDC, and as recommendations change, we’ll also amend our practices to reflect updated guidance.
What to expect:
- Masks and physical distancing will be encouraged for all guests.
- Indoor occupancy will be limited and spaced out to promote social distancing.
- Food and drink orders can be ordered online or by a server, unless the items are grab and go. Food can be ordered online here.
- Gondola cabins will be ventilated throughout the season.
- Individuals or groups traveling together may request to a lift operator their own chair or cabin. Otherwise, chairs and cabins will be loaded normally.
- Lift Line spacing is encouraged.
- We recommend that all children in Ski School wear a mask, but it is not required.
- Shuttle bus transportation. The Mountain Line bus, from Flagstaff, requires all passengers to wear a mask. For Snowbowl shuttles we will recommend passengers wear a mask.
Tickets and Capacity
- Tickets must be purchased online – no tickets will be sold at the window.
- Indoor capacity will be limited to allow for physical distancing.
Masks and Physical Distancing
- Gondola cabins at times may operate at full eight-person capacity and you may be asked to ride with another group with windows open to allow for ventilation.
- Physical distancing is encouraged for all guests in lines and dining areas. Outdoor tables will be spaced to allow for physical distancing.
If you are ill or have any of the signs and symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask you to please stay at home. Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are located here.