Safety Precautions and Recommendations
Precautionary Measures For COVID-19 At Arizona Snowbowl
We are excited to welcome you back to Arizona Snowbowl this summer! When you come, please be smart about your surroundings and mindful of those around you. We’ve implemented some health and safety measures to help keep you and our team safe, and are practicing precautions according to CDC and local guidelines with regard to COVID-19.
If you are ill or have any of the signs and symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask you to please stay at home. Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are located here.
- To allow for contactless transactions, tickets will only be sold online. Season passes will also not be available for pick up at this time.
- Masks are now required at Snowbowl in accordance with the Coconino County proclamation. Please wear a face-covering, such as a mask, buff, or kerchief when indoors, or in public outdoor areas when you are unable to maintain a 6 feet distance. All employees will be wearing face masks.
- Total number of guests inside the gate at one time will be managed to allow for social distancing. When capacity is reached, guests will be allowed in on a one-out, one-in basis.
- We have amended some of our other lift loading and unloading practices. Please ask a staff member if you have any questions regarding lift loading and unloading.
- We are performing additional maintenance and sanitization of our facilities.
- Please practice social distancing and maintain a 6 feet distance whenever possible.
Thank you for partnering with us to keep everyone healthy and safe.
We can’t wait to see you on the mountain!