Summer 2021 Safety Guidelines
We’re excited to welcome you back to Snowbowl this summer! With so much to look forward to, we want to make it easy for you to understand what to expect when you arrive at the resort. Our COVID-19 safety guidelines are based off the latest recommendations from the CDC, and as recommendations change, we’ll also amend our practices to reflect updated guidance.
Tickets and Capacity
- Tickets must be purchased online – no tickets will be sold at the window.
- There will be no resort capacity limits this summer, and vehicles will not need to queue outside of the entrance gate. All guests are welcome to access the resort, including guests who have not purchased a ticket.
- Indoor capacity will be limited to allow for physical distancing.
Masks and Physical Distancing
- Gondola cabins at times may operate at full eight-person capacity and you may be asked to ride with another group with windows open to allow for ventilation. For guests who are fully vaccinated, masks are optional but recommended. Masks are requested for guests who are unvaccinated.
- Physical distancing is encouraged for all guests in lines and dining areas. Outdoor tables will be spaced to allow for physical distancing.
If you are ill or have any of the signs and symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask you to please stay at home. Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are located here.
Thank you for partnering with us to keep everyone healthy and safe.
We can’t wait to see you on the mountain!