Plan a group excursion to Arizona Snowbowl and ride the scenic chairlift this summer with friends and family. Groups choose us to host their celebrations, family reunions, company retreats, team building corporate events, and much more. If you are a group of people looking to spend time together and ride the scenic chairlift, look no further and book your group excursion.
NEW! Summer Activities!
Snowbowl’s new summer activities allow you to choose your own alpine adventure! Our summer offerings are guaranteed to make your vacation full of fun, lasting memories and a whole lot of laughter. Add summer tubing, bungee trampoline or a mini ropes course to your group activities for just $10 per person per ride!
Your group qualifies for groups reservations and rates if:
- Are you a group of 15, or more, people?
- Are you wanting to ride the scenic chairlift as a group and receive a discount?
- Are you planning 48 hours in advance?
- Are you ready to pay for your group at the time of the call?
Contact our Groups Coordinator at or email [email protected] to start the reservation process. Keep in mind, groups that qualify for a group designation need to book and pay for their trip 48 hours in advance. There are no refunds after the 48-hour advance reservation and payment period ends.
2018 GROUP PRICING
ARE YOU HUNGRY?
JUNIOR RIDER FIELD TRIP
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when registering your group for a summer excursion to Arizona Snowbowl:
- Determine if you want to register your group as a standard group 15/1 (15 guests + one FREE chaperone) or a Junior Rider Field Trip (see Field Trip tab).
- Register your group with as much advance notice as possible by contacting our Groups Coordinator at [email protected]. Payment is required in one transaction. There are no refunds 48 hours prior to your booked and paid for booking. At this time, there are no changes to group size or payment.
- Download and complete this Group Reservation Form and email it to [email protected]
- Decide whether you would like to order Boxed Lunches for your group and order through our Groups Coordinator at the time of booking.
- Look for a confirmation email from Arizona Snowbowl confirming your booking date, group size, and payment details.
- If additional tickets need to be purchased for your group day of arrival, you will be instructed to buy tickets on-site at our daily walk up rate. Group rates do not apply to ticket additions to your group after the 48-hour cancellation window ends.
- Contact our Groups Coordinator at [email protected] with any questions, changes, or comments.
- We look forward to hosting your group on the Scenic Chairlift this summer at Arizona Snowbowl!
|AGE||Monday – Friday||Saturday – Sunday|
|Adults (ages 13-64)||$12||$15|
|Child (ages 6-12)||$10||$12|
|Senior (ages 65 & up)||$10||$12|
|5 & Under||FREE||FREE|
Add our new summer activities to your group reservation for just $10 per person per ride! Learn more about our new summer activities.
Keep in mind, groups that qualify for a group designation need to book and pay for their trip 48 hours in advance. There are no refunds after the 48-hour advance reservation and payment period ends.
Terms and Safety Policies
All rides and attractions are subject to closings and cancellations for weather or other conditions. Restrictions apply including, but not limited to, capacity constraints and other closures and height/weight/health restrictions.
All summer activities at Snowbowl are weather permitting. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Guest assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules. All guests are required to complete a Release of Liability Form before participating in any activities. For more information, including updated weather conditions and operating schedule, call (928) 779-1951.
We have creative, delicious food and beverage options to accommodate you while you’re visiting Arizona Snowbowl as a group this summer 2018!
Registering as a group of 15 persons or more qualifies you for a group status! You receive your group Scenic Chairlift tickets at a discount. Now it’s time to make a decision about food options for your group. Your group registration fees do not include food and beverages.
Work with our Groups Coordinator when you call in to book your day at Arizona Snowbowl. You may find out that you’re actually more interested and qualify for our Meetings and Celebrations packages. We can help! If you would like to offer a fresh Boxed Lunch ($12/each) to your group members, let our Groups Coordinator know and they will accommodate your needs. Your lunch will be ready to go on-site when you arrive with your group for the day. Please inquire about Boxed Lunch options.