Your Perfect Day Itinerary
While everyone’s day at Snowbowl will look different, here’s a sample itinerary to start you off on the right foot!
- Take Snowbowl Road through the winding and shady ponderosa pine forest on your way to Snowbowl’s base area.
- Park and walk towards the base area. Don’t forget your backpack with water, sunscreen, snacks, extra money, and ID.
- Head to the ticket office to purchase your Scenic Chairlift tickets. Remember: there are special prices for children.
- Take the Scenic Chairlift up to 11,500 feet in elevation and enjoy the incredible views.
- Find an Interpretive ranger to learn more about the geography of the region.
- Explore the top of the mountain by foot.
- Ride the Scenic Chairlift back down to the base area for lunch.
- Walk to the Agassiz Deck, order food and drinks, then sit back and relax!
- Challenge your friends or family to a game of giant Connect 4 or a round of disc golf.
- Experience a true mountain sunset with your loved ones by your side.
- Head home or back to Ski Lift Lodge!