Saturdays and Sunsets at 9,500 ft
Escape to the mountains and dine with us on Saturday nights and discover why sunset dinners at Snowbowl are the most unique dining experience!
From July 7th – August 4th, Snowbowl extends its operations to offer guests a “must do” alpine evening experience including sunset chairlift rides to 11,500 ft, live music on the patio, and family mountainside dinners.
- The last chairlift up the mountain is at 6 p.m.
- Estimated return back to the base area by 7:30 p.m.
- All summer activities are open until 7:30 p.m. (details)
- $79 table service dinner for a family of four
- Sunset dinner is served from 5:00-7:30 p.m. on Agassiz patio
- The menu includes your choice of salmon, beef, chicken, or pasta dinner. Plus two drinks: a glass of house wine, draft beer or soft drink
- Kids menu includes a selection of mac & cheese, chicken tenders, and a soft drink.
- Additional guests: $20 per adult, $8 per child
- Includes unlimited activities (bungee, tubing, etc.) for the family
- No advance reservation is needed